Highly Recommended...

Friday, August 19, 2011

What are some games I can play for free online LIKE farmville?



Farmville Tip 24: In planting the crops, you should choose carefully on which plants to plant. For example, most players would prefer to plant the four hour crops like blue berry over the two hour crop like rasp berry simply because the other one gives experience while the other one does not.

Grab your Farmville Minicourse here!

Question by Steven: What are some games I can play for free online LIKE farmville?
I want some games like farmville but not city ville or anything like that.

Best answer:

Answer by Kristii Vanity
go to websites like miniclip.com:) or bored.com hahaha i used to go there all the time!
and popcap.com too !
hope it helps!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Farmville Tip 16: As much as possible, avoid buying cows, trees and animals. Your neighbors can have the option to give you these gifts instead of buying them yourself.

Grab your Farmville Minicourse here! Visit another Blog of our facebook Games NetworkVisit another Blog of our facebook Games Network

No comments:

Post a Comment