Highly Recommended...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

How can you get the Facebook farmville money?



Farmville Tip 7: Be generous : As pointed out previously, it is very important to help your neighbors and send gifts often as it benefits you both. That is, you earn experience points by helping them and gifting encourages them to reciprocate the act of helping and gifting to you!

Grab your Farmville Minicourse here!

Question by Eli: How can you get the Facebook farmville money?
How can you earn the Facebook farmville money?
without buying it.
I mean the money not the coins.
And if you know, please tell me what are 10 most played games on Facebook.
I know that the taxes hold’em poker is the first, and I think the IQ test is among the top 10.Do you know the top 10?

Best answer:

Answer by Kitty
The only way to get money without buying it is leveling up. youll get a dollar or two when you start leveling up. Or atleast that happened for me… I think I went from level 13 to 14 and I got 2 dollars.

and i dont know the top 10 games played, sorry. id google that.

What do you think? Answer below!
Farmville Tip 22: Gauge the total area of your land before and after you have expanded. This will incredibly help you on how you can maximize the piece of land in planting crops and plowing the fields.

Grab your Farmville Minicourse here! Visit another Blog of our facebook Games NetworkVisit another Blog of our facebook Games Network

No comments:

Post a Comment