Farmville Tip 3: Buyer beware : Before you buy items, consider their resale value too. The resale value for some FarmVille items and equipment is poor compared to others. This may not be a such a big deal depending on how much money you have but it will likely be important in the beginning when cash it tight.
Grab your Farmville Minicourse here!Question by Mischa: Is there a cheat engine for Mac OSX which will enable me to get more Farmville (on Facebook) cash?
I just want to get some Farmville cash (NOT THE COINS) but every cheat engine I find that can help with the cash flow problem is not Mac compatible! I’ve been at this for two days! Please, can someone help!
Best answer:
Answer by Monica
Yes there is go 2 this site http://www.facebookcheatbot.com/
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Farmville Tip 21: Certain crops expire within a few hours so it is highly recommended that you should log in and check for your crops regularly and consistently.
No comments:
Post a Comment