Farmville Tip 30: Visit this place to master plow, plant, harvesting and fertilizing http://www.howtofarmville.com/plow:plant:harvest:fertilize/
Grab your Farmville Minicourse here!Question by Randy: Farmville noob question: How do I send a gift request?
I’ve only been playing farmville for a few days and I got a gift request from a friend for an easter egg, and got to choose a reward for sending the gift.
How do I send a gift request like that? I can’t find how to do it.
Best answer:
Answer by ⓜⓐⓓⓓⓘⓔ ☮ ✿ ♫
obviously go to farmville app
click “free gifts” tab
find a gift that u can send and click the circle
go to top and click “send” button
choose friends name
click send
DONEE
hope i helped
Add your own answer in the comments!
Farmville Tip 2: Plan crops around your schedule : Because different crops grow at different rates, you should choose seeds according to how much time you have to play. If you have a lot of time to play during the day, you can plant crops that take less time to reach full growth. If you have very little time to play during the day then you should choose grow crops that take a full day to reach full growth as youll have less time to check on them and more time to harvest them.
No comments:
Post a Comment