Farmville Tip 17: Just like in real life, with no savings, you will more likely crumble in hunger and consumption. Hold onto more cash and earn them as much as possible.
Grab your Farmville Minicourse here! Question by C.B: how do I stop my mom from sleeping and plying farmville all day?
ever since she lost her job a couple years ago, all she has been doing is sleeping in until noon and playing farmville. I honestly hate this. she has changed so much and I miss the old her! please help me, I miss my mom :(
Best answer:
Answer by -Z-
Take her out on a fun daughter/mother date. Make it a long, memorable trip out of the house. Sit her down at a restaurant and look her in the eye and look sort of down and say “I miss the old you, mommy” and then crack an innocent smile. Maybe offer some help turning her life around. Sounds like she’s feeling useless and doesn’t want to do anything.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Farmville Tip 4: Play the daily raffle : This offers you a chance at winning between 10 and 100 coins a day but it is completely random. You will have to decide if its worth your time or not.
Grab your Farmville Minicourse here!
Visit another Blog of our facebook Games Network
Visit another Blog of our facebook Games Network
No comments:
Post a Comment