Highly Recommended...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Is there a place I can find a list of how many plots I have to plant to master a Farmville crop?



Farmville Tip 16: As much as possible, avoid buying cows, trees and animals. Your neighbors can have the option to give you these gifts instead of buying them yourself.

Grab your Farmville Minicourse here!

Question by Loving Love: Is there a place I can find a list of how many plots I have to plant to master a Farmville crop?
I am trying to find a place where I can find a list of how many crops I have to plant in order to get to Level 3 mastery of each Farmville crop. Do you know of anywhere I could find one?

Best answer:

Answer by RV
There is a good farmville crop mastery chart here:

http://www.farmvillegamestrategyguide.com/

Give your answer to this question below!
Farmville Tip 21: Certain crops expire within a few hours so it is highly recommended that you should log in and check for your crops regularly and consistently.

Grab your Farmville Minicourse here! Visit another Blog of our facebook Games NetworkVisit another Blog of our facebook Games Network

No comments:

Post a Comment