Highly Recommended...

Friday, July 29, 2011

If I didnt fence in my animals on farmville, would they escape ?



Farmville Tip 12: Visit this page frequently : This page is a great tool for teaching your family and friends how to play FarmVille so when they are ready to join your FarmVille family they will be well educated and ready to assist you!

Grab your Farmville Minicourse here! Question by Chantel: If I didnt fence in my animals on farmville, would they escape ?
One of my facebook friends says I would need to fence in my animals so that they dont escape my farm on farmville. I dont like to make them “stay” I want them to roam around my farm

Thanks !

Best answer:

Answer by Josh
no they cant escape i dnt think so anyway ;)

What do you think? Answer below!
Farmville Tip 24: In planting the crops, you should choose carefully on which plants to plant. For example, most players would prefer to plant the four hour crops like blue berry over the two hour crop like rasp berry simply because the other one gives experience while the other one does not.

Grab your Farmville Minicourse here! Visit another Blog of our facebook Games NetworkVisit another Blog of our facebook Games Network

No comments:

Post a Comment