Highly Recommended...

Monday, September 19, 2011

HELP I Need Tips on How to do Better on Farmville?



Grab your Farmville Minicourse here!
Question by Joan: HELP I Need Tips on How to do Better on Farmville?
I think I am getting addicted to this game. I would like to know if there are any good guides, blogs, or online tips out there that will show me how to do better on Farmville? Also feel free to suggest any of your own tips I’m fairly new to the game. Any advice please.

Best answer:

Answer by Steven
There are a lot of places I would recommend I have learned a lot from http://facebookgame.info even if you don’t buy the guide you can get free tips sent to your email either way you choose to go I think it will help you.

I also really like this page for some basic tips on Farmville http://hubpages.com/hub/Farmville-Tips I hope these help you on the game. I wish you the best.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Visit another Blog of our facebook Games Network



No comments:

Post a Comment